The staff is absolutely amazing. My daughter loves going to Learning Adventures. She has grown up so much since starting there. It’s a very warm, nurturing place and I would choose no other place for my child!
We are so lucky to have found Learning Adventures! Our daughter has gone through the different levels as she has grown, so when it was time to place our son - there was no doubt that he would join the Learning Adventures family! In addition to being safe, secure and professional, the center also manages to keep a warm family feel which we love for our children.
Absolutely the best choice we made for our children. They have so much fun learning everyday.
Thank you for your interest in Learning Adventures Early Childhood Center, we invite you to come and tour our facility so that you may learn more about our offerings for children ages 12 months to 12 years.
Each morning, we welcome up to 35 children and their families into our program, and each day, we have the same goal – to provide every child with a safe, quality environment in which to explore the world around them through meaningful experiences and activities. We believe that childhood should be a journey filled with wonder and discovery and is a time to take notice of the small things that often get overlooked by adults.
By always making a child feel safe, secure and respected, the child will explore and play to make sense of their curious surroundings. These experiences will not only enable a child to become more self-confident, but will also allow them to develop key social, physical, emotional, and cognitive skills that will benefit them throughout their entire lives. This philosophy is expounded by our teachers every day and is the Learning Adventures difference.
Why do families choose Learning Adventures? Because they know, we offer:
- Convenient year 'round operating hours from 7:00am-5:30pm to fit most working parents’ schedules
- Flexible schedules (full day, half day and 2, 3, 4 or 5 day options)
- Degreed, experienced and friendly teachers
- Easily accessed by Routes 114 or 101 and located next to Memorial Elementary School
- Developmentally appropriate educational programs that engage and foster children’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development
- 2 healthy and delicious snacks provided daily and lunch time milk
- School wide curriculum themes and lesson plans with detailed daily or weekly progress updates, depending on the age of the child.
- Low child to staff ratios ensure that children develop a bond with his/her caregiver in our ‘home away from home’ setting
Don’t just take our word for it – come check us out for yourself!